Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where is the event being held?
At RSPCA ACT Weston Shelter. The address is 12 Kirkpatrick St Weston, 2611.
2. When will the event take place?
The event will take place on Sunday 10 December 2017 from 4PM to 7PM.
3. Can I bring my dog?
YES! 12 Barks of Christmas Carols is Canberra’s only dog-friendly Christmas Carol event. Dogs MUST be on-lead though at all time. Dog entry is free.
4. How can I purchase tickets?
Tickets to the 2017 12 Barks of Christmas Carols event are available to purchase here.
5. Can I my dog be off-lead?
All dogs must remain on-lead at all times during the event.
6. What should I bring?
In addition to Christmas cheer, patrons are encouraged to bring rugs, cushions, low backrests, picnics, sunhats and sunscreen. Lawn chairs are permitted providing they are not more than 20cm off the ground. Don’t forget your dog too!
7. What shouldn’t I bring?
• Alcohol (BYO not permitted, but wine and beer are available on site for purchase)
• Glass of any kind
• Drones or other flying equipment
8. Do I have to pay for my dog?
Dog entry is free! You only need to pay for your own ticket and can bring your fur-babies in for free.
9. What happens if there is rain on the day?
The event will go ahead rain, hail or shine! In the event of an extreme weather event, attendees will be notified as soon as possible.