Your dog must be up to date with their C5 vaccination to participate in our classes. Vaccination certificates must be emailed to email@example.com prior to commencement date.
- If you are enrolled in the ‘Puppy Basics’ class, only a C3 vaccination is required, provided that the owner understands the risks of the puppy not being vaccinated against Kennel Cough. The RSPCA ACT believes that the socialisation that classes provide during the critical formative period of puppyhood is imperative. The yard that the puppies will be present in is always sterilised before classes.
- RSPCA ACT reserves the right to cancel or change any advertised Dog Training Course. In the event a Course is cancelled, RSPCA ACT will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the Course. If for any reason RSPCA ACT are unable to reschedule the Course or the new dates for the Course are not suitable for the participant, a full refund will be given.
- Course activities are conducted by RSPCA ACT staff and contractors, and may be supported by assistance of volunteers (all hold current working with vulnerable people cards).
- For safety reasons, participants must wear the appropriate clothing. Appropriate clothing includes a hat and closed toe shoes. Thongs and sandals are not acceptable clothing. A participant may be refused entry if not dressed appropriately. Participants are advised to wear sunscreen.
- Participants can bring along one family member only to the orientation session (space limitations) and more family members to the training sessions. Each child must be supervised by an adult. Children must be able to participate in the orientation or training session(s) without disrupting the class, otherwise you may be requested to leave the session(s) and will not be credited for the missed session(s).
- If a participant puts themselves, others or any animal at risk, they will be removed from the Course and will not be entitled to a refund or credit for any missed sessions.
- A full refund or credit, less a $25 administration fee, will be given if a cancellation is made with a notice period of ten (10) days or more; or
- A 50% refund or credit, less a $25 administration fee, will be given if a cancellation is made with a notice period of less than ten (10) days but more than five (5) days; or
- No refund or credit will be given if cancellation is made with a notice period less than five (5) days; or
- No refund or credit will be given once classes commence.
- A refund may be given for special circumstances at the discretion of the Manager. Requests for refund must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whilst the RSPCA ACT takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of all participants, you acknowledge that you and any person accompanying you to the Course enter at your own risk and consent to taking part in training sessions on this basis. By enrolling in the Course you acknowledge that you understand this disclaimer and release RSPCA ACT and its employees, agents, volunteers and contractors from any liability whatsoever, to the extent permitted by the law.
Please enter your legal name as it appears on your passport.