We are very fortunate that many people think of RSPCA ACT at this time of year. While monetary donations are always the most useful gift you can give to us, we know that sometimes our supporters would rather give us something more tangible. So we asked our staff to put together a wish list that would make it nicer and easier for everyone at the shelter.
Donations that are always gladly accepted:
- Woolworths, Coles, Bunnings, Petbarn and IKEA gift cards
- Good condition towels and blankets
- Toys for dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, ferrets and guinea pigs
- Animal treats (unopened)
- Bedding for dogs and cats (good condition)
Goods that we are unable to accept:
- Opened food
- Electric Blankets or anything with wiring
- Old, rusting items
- Fitted sheets
- Doona covers
- Shredded Paper
If you have any questions in regards to donating second hand items, please give the team a call on 02 6287 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.