Change the life of an animal in need!
By joining RSPCA Rescue Team you’ll truly be a part of the RSPCA ACT family. Helping rescue, care, protect and rehome the thousands of animals we see each year. Vulnerable animals seized, surrendered or strays requiring medical treatment, urgent care, socialisation and forever homes.
Our regular donors are so important to us. Knowing that we are receiving a monthly gift helps up plan in advanced and enables us to help more animals in desperate need.
As an RSPCA Rescue Team member, you will receive:
- RSPCA Rescue Team Welcome Pack
- Monthly email updates on the impact your donation is making
- Special invitations to RSPCA ACT events
- Biannual Taily Mail Newsletter
- End of financial year receipt sent each July.
Join RSPCA Rescue Team, it’s so easy.
- You decide how much you can give
- Your donations will be set up automatically and processed each monthly securely. You can relax knowing your donations are making a real difference every day to the animals in our care.
- If your circumstances change, your donation can be easily paused, stopped or amended at any time.
How to set up a regular donation?
- Online (Credit Card or PayPal)
- Phone: Please call 02 6287 8109, a monthly credit card donation can be set up in a few minutes.
- Direct Debit: Please email email@example.com for more information or complete and send the form below to the same address.