Corporate Support Days
Corporate Support Days with RSPCA ACT are an incredible opportunity for staff to bond as a team and learn more about animal welfare and the work of RSPCA ACT. It's the perfect way to show animals that you care. Corporate Support Days are available at RSPCA ACT’s shelter in Weston Creek.
Corporate support days begin by taking part in an educational workshop to learn more about animal wellbeing and the work of RSPCA ACT. This is followed by a behind-the-scenes guided tour of the shelter. Volunteers then help out with maintenance and upkeep tasks around the shelter, and provide some one-on-one human interaction to RSPCA shelter animals. These socialisation experiences are invaluable to the animals, particularly those needing the extra help in finding a forever home.
If this interactive experience sounds like something that would get your company’s tail wagging, then contact RSPCA ACT today to make a booking – our animal residents can’t wait to meet you! For any further information please speak with our team firstname.lastname@example.org and 02 6287 8100
Corporate Support Days cost $1,000 for a group of up to 10 individuals. The fee covers the cost of resources used on the day. It also funds the staff required to help make your day truly memorable.
Schedule of day:
- 9:20 - Staff arrive at shelter
- 9:30 - Introduction to the RSPCA
- 10:30 - Animal enrichment project
- 11:00 - Break
- 11:30 - Team maintenance project (which may include cleaning the kennels or small animal area, gardening, painting etc.)
- 1:00 - Lunch provided by RSPCA ACT
- 1:45 - Continuation of maintenance project
- 2:30 - One-on-one interaction with our animal residents, which is very important to help them with socialisation
- 3:30 - Group photo and wrap up for end of day
Please note that this schedule may be subject to change depending on weather conditions on the day and what the shelter have chosen for your Corporate Support Day.
RSPCA ACT Corporate Support Days are held at 12 Kirkpatrick Street, WESTON CREEK ACT 2611.
Please advise us of any animal related phobias, allergies or pregnancy before the day