RSPCA ACT Veterinary Clinic is seeking a nurse to join their team 2-3 days per week. Each day varies and duties include surgical and medical nursing, client education, and administration.
We are looking for a candidate that is a team player, who is self-motivated, adaptable, has excellent time-management and communication skills, and thrives in a busy, supportive environment.
RSPCA ACT offers :
- A happy supportive team
- Flexible hours to enjoy a family-friendly work-life balance
- Support to continue professional development
- An environment to share your passion for animal welfare
- An interesting mix of consulting, clinical, and surgical nursing opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Appropriate qualifications or ability to obtain
- A great work ethic
- A team player
- A passion for animal welfare
- A passion for fostering great customer relations
- Experience in not-for-profit would be an advantage
- Experience with wildlife would be an advantage
- Physical and mental fitness is imperative! Working with animals is hard physical work and can be mentally demanding.
Salary and conditions are in line with the Animal Care and Veterinary Services Award 2010, Level 2 - 4, depending on experience and qualifications. The role may include working 1 in 4 Saturdays.
We work and hire by RSPCA ACT values which you can read on our website. If you don't feel that you can live these values while at work, then this role is not for you.
How to apply:
Download the documents listed below and return the forms and your completed application, including cover letter and resume,
Personal Information Cover Sheet
The job description includes the selection criteria to which you will need to provide your written responses.
If you do not provide any responses to the selection criteria you will not be considered for the role.