In the interest of the health and safety of our staff and the public, we are implementing adoption appointments. This will ensure that we are limiting the amount of people in any area at a given time and can practise social distancing.
Bookings are essential for adoptions. Please click on the buttons below to schedule an appointment with our team. When you arrive at the Shelter, please remain in your car and you will be able to Check-in using your phone. If you are experiencing any issues please call on 02 6287 8100 and alert the team that you have arrived for your appointment. If you arrive without scheduling an appointment, you will be asked to wait outside or in your car until a time slot is available.
By filling out the information below, we will be able to speed up the adoption process. We will do our best to let you know if the animal you were interested in is adopted before your appointment. Please view the available animals before booking and include the names of the animal/s you are interested in on the form. View the animals here.
If possible bring along photos of cages/enclosures (for rabbits and birds etc) and your yard/fencing (for dogs).
- While we understand adopting a pet is a family affair, due to current circumstances and the need to adhere to social distancing recommendations, a maximum of two people only will be permitted entry per adoption appointment booking.
- If you are interested in adopting a dog and already have a dog at home, we require a dog-to-dog meet and greet to make sure your new pet will integrate well into your family. We prefer you bring your dog with you to your appointment and have a family member or friend with you to look after your dog while you are introduced to dogs available for adoption. If that is not possible please discuss with our team to arrange a dog-to-dog meet and greet for the following day.
- All visitors are required to sanitise their hands upon arrival, prior to interaction with any animals or RSPCA team members.
- Any visitors that are visibly unwell with cold or flu symptoms will unfortunately not be permitted entry.
- We do not put holds on animals.
Thank you for your cooperation.
PLEASE CHECK WHICH ANIMALS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE HERE BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING BELOW.
*please note if there are no bookings available, all time slots will have been booked out, please check back soon for more availability.